Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas 2011

Every year I take a picture of our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve with all of our gifts surrounding it. I really enjoy looking back over the years to see how it's all changed as our family expands & grows up.

Luckily the boys all walked in together & I was able to snag this photo!
They were very excited to see the gifts, they were patient enough to let me get a cute photo of them all in front of the tree before the chaos ensued! 

Rylan was so excited to get a NEW McQueen in his stocking! (The child has 4 or 5 already, yet somehow Disney managed to make them all different!) Earlier this year he discovered Rescue Heroes while we were the Resource Center & begged to get some for Christmas.

Keller wasn't to excited to open gifts so Daddy of course helped him out. However he did like ripping the paper after it was already off the gifts :) Thankfully he plays with his toys now.

Aside from Angry Bird dolls Brady's big request was footed PJs like his little brothers have. I should've bought more because he requests to sleep in them ALL the time.
I didn't take a lot of school inspired Christmas pics. Like most families we were very busy & I just slacked :P
Here are all of the beautiful Christmas cards we received. Each year we keep the cards & each week we hang one on our refrigerator & pray for that family everyday!

I pray you all had an excellent Christmas! Our Lord & Savior is the best gift we can ever received!!! Have you received Him yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment